Hedgehog Knits

Adventures in knitting from the eastern edge of Canada.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

New FO photos

A short post today to share some FO photos of my new lace top. As you can tell from my hairdo, it was a fairly blustery day!


Original design, in Zitron Polo, using 4 balls. Free pattern will be posted here eventually.

I haven't caught up on my blog reading yet. I've been popping in here and there, but haven't been commenting much. I have a stack of emails that need answering, volunteer work that I need to get around to, I'm two weeks behind on my Mystery Stole (just finishing Clue#4), and I don't even want to talk about my thesis progress - to which I will be dedicating the remainder of the weekend.

The posts may continue to be a bit sparse for the next few weeks - please bear with me while I try juggle everything. It's not so much that I have no free time anymore, but rather that my brain is being tugged in so many directions right now that I can't bring myself to sit down and try to write something at the end of the day. I'm lucky if I have the energy to concentrate on knitting a bit before going to bed most evenings! We just got the wireless internet sorted out and set up though, so there's hope that I may be online a little more.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Peg-woolinmysoup said...

I had a chuckle - "posting from Canada's Capital"! I think our capital city would be better in Nfld. The 'hot air' that the politicians create would be quickly blown off shore. I like the top, and it looks great on you. I await the pattern, but you do what you have to just now and we'll wait!!
You can do anything you want in life, just not all at the same time!!

1:44 p.m.  
Blogger Marianne said...

Ah, a blustery not 100+F day would be lovely!
The top is beyond lovely and it looks fabulous on you! And I hear you about the juggling business.
I've not had pointy sticks and string of any kind in my hands for so long....and if I sit for any length of time over 5 minutes I fall asleep!

5:18 p.m.  
Blogger Patty said...

Ah, the joys of typing one-handed while nursing! I'm just getting caught up on my blog/comment reading. Glad you stumbled upon my blog and that you've moved back home - you lucky duck you! I'm closer after our move to NS two weeks ago with our, then, three week old!

Your lace top is stunning and looks fantastic on you.

Good luck with the thesis. After finishing one of those myself, all I can say is, slay the monster and keep plugging away at it. You go girl!

3:40 p.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

Lovely top. Glad you're managing to squeeze some knitting in there somewhere.

2:51 p.m.  
Blogger Zia said...

Oh your design is beautiful!!
Did I hear 'free pattern'??
It's good enough to sell, woman! :)

11:18 p.m.  
Blogger sienna said...

SO pretty, that top!! I can't wait for more info!

9:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home