Hedgehog Knits

Adventures in knitting from the eastern edge of Canada.

Monday, May 05, 2008

And then there were two

Two sleeves - count 'em.




This has been a lot of knitting. I hit the shoulder decreases on the second sleeve of Marjorie this evening and saw that the end was in sight, so I decided to push on to the finish. Probably not a great idea, since my right carpel tunnel is not so happy with the result. But I'm very happy to be done.

This represents the longest phase that I have worked on a single project in years, and it will also be my first finished sweater of 2008. I'm looking forward to getting home to give it all a good soak and blocking before seaming it up.

But for now it goes into my suitcase, and I start thinking about a lace project for the flight back. I think I should have wound the skein of laceweight before left home...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianne said...

Good going, now, rest your arm! :^)

8:48 p.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow - you have been a busy blogger - glad you've had a lovely trip and that Marjorie has done so well too :o)

1:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home