Hedgehog Knits

Adventures in knitting from the eastern edge of Canada.

Monday, December 22, 2008

More Festiveness


While I haven't been blogging much lately, I have been frantically trying to finish up several homemade gifts. I haven't even got my Christmas tree up yet, but I did manage to finish this little guy last night.

The pattern, Knit Father Christmas, is a freebie at Knitting Daily. It was a great use of some leftover yarn, the pattern is well written, and it came together relatively quickly.

Back to the workshop - two more gifts to go. Do you think Santa could spare an elf or two to rent out?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianne said...

Your Father Christmas is delightful.

Have a Happy Merry Holiday!
XOX

8:21 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have spare elves, can I have one to help me bake a million cookies today?

Have a great Christmas, all the best to you & Nick & fam!

8:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home