Hedgehog Knits

Adventures in knitting from the eastern edge of Canada.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bunnies!




I don't really "do" Easter, but we do get together for a family dinner, and I can't resist making cute cookies for the nephews. Their moms seem to appreciate this more than if we added to the piles of chocolate that the boys will be given today.

If nothing else, it's a great time to celebrate that spring has finally arrived in these parts (I'm in complete denial that the weather man is predicting a couple of cm's of snow in the next few of days.) The crocuses are out and we've had a few nice warm days. I'm taking the studded snow tires off the car and proclaiming it officially spring at my house!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianne said...

Those are some seriously cute cookies!

9:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home