Hedgehog Knits

Adventures in knitting from the eastern edge of Canada.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

We've got comments!

Aha! I have managed to track down the lost comments and publish them. Whew! Look at that, people have been dropping by all this time, and I thought I was just talking to myself!

Thanks everybody, and especially thanks for your patience while I try to learn how to do this. Is there a "Blogging for Dummies" book published yet? If not, I think I would be an excellent test subject for the book's research!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey, I'm glad that you sorted out the comment thing. Learning to blog is a hobby in itself! I can't work out how to add buttons to mine.

Thanks for the sock suggestion, I'll look out for that. Onto the heel this evening but I'm hoping to go along to a stitch and bitch for some support and advice :)

3:04 a.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey Kelly,

I found your blog when I was searching for Newfoundland mittens for my mother. She lives in Oakville, Ontario and is looking to buy a few pairs of these but is having a hard time finding them. Do you know of a store, perhaps local to you, that might sell them? I would love to hear from you...

thanks,

Sarah T
fitmomuv3@hotmail.com

10:17 a.m.  
Anonymous Haven said...

Thanks for the nice post.......

10:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home