Hedgehog Knits

Adventures in knitting from the eastern edge of Canada.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Progress shots

Not much time to chat today, but here are a couple of shots of what I've been working on.


Soleil is almost finished. Once I get the knitting done, I'll just have to seam the shoulders, crochet an edging, and block it. I have a new summer skirt that's going to look great with this!

And I'm also making progress on that baby blanket. Unfortunately, I just looked at the photo and realized that I got the Q and the O in the wrong order! Argh. I think I'm going to let it go though. The acrylic stash is significantly reduced, but I did have to go out and buy a little more to do the border. If I survive the monotony of the long moss-stitch borders and don't get distracted into starting another new project, this should be done soon too.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianne said...

Soleil is just gorgeous..just love that colour! So Summery and cool.

That blankie is so very cute!
Just think of the child who gets it, when they get older they 'might' catch the Q and O thing....it does make it even more unique.

3:41 p.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

Such a pretty summer top you will have soon.

I am so impressed with your blanket, such a lovely item for someone to treasure.

4:01 p.m.  
Blogger Glenna C said...

Nice job on soleil! I really like that colour. And that's perfect timing for hot weather. I gotta get on some tank tops, too...

4:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home