Hedgehog Knits

Adventures in knitting from the eastern edge of Canada.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hanging in

Just a short note today to mention that I'm still alive, though knitting has become a rarity reserved for my indulgent Sunday morning tv-watching. Thesis submission is imminent, and the house purchase appears to be going through. I've heard far too many horror stories over the years to want to show you photos, or tell you too much about it until I have the keys in my hand... but it would appear that we will be taking possession on Hallowe'en. I'll bring you a virtual open-house tour in early November, and by then, perhaps I'll also have my thesis defense scheduled.... it's all coming together.

If you've got the time, knit a row for me!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Marianne said...

Lovely to see you! (you know what I mean...)
Ooh, I feel for you! although I've not gotten much knitting in either I'm hoping that changes drastically in another week! in the meantime...I'll knit a couple rows for me then a couple for you every chance I get.
Best wishes and luck with the closing and moving...(did you leave plenty still packed up?) I hope it ALL goes smoothly for you!

7:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fingers crossed on all fronts for you! Looking forward to seeing pics of the new kittie too (you know how much I love kitties!)

8:04 a.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'll knit you a couple for sure. Wishing you all the best :o)

1:17 p.m.  
Blogger Peg-woolinmysoup said...

I'll knit some for you, too~

2:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kel, I feel your pain. (Well, not the moving one, just the thesis one! So count me extra floored at all you're taking care of.) Hang in there and best of luck.

8:01 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's packing going?

5:39 p.m.  
Blogger knittyknatty said...

good luck with the thesis defense

11:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home