Hedgehog Knits

Adventures in knitting from the eastern edge of Canada.

Monday, November 26, 2007

This cat can block...

or at least get in the way! Lassy and I blocked the Swallowtail Shawl yesterday. She was very helpful with setting out my blocking mats.


Then she chased a toy beetle under the mats.




And then, the all-important naptime.



This is her natural position, lounging importantly. She already knows that she owns the place.


Finally, I had to bar her from the room to get this blocked out. I hope she'll understand.


The new blocking wires are a godsend.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianne said...

Ooh, Lassie is a Beauty! as is your Swallowtail! I really need to get some of those interlocking mats!

9:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet little lassie - I'm so jealous.....

The Swallowtail turned out great! See you soon!

8:08 a.m.  
Blogger Zia said...

Just gorgeous - the Shawl AND the cat! :)

7:48 p.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

Not sure which I think is more beautiful shawl or cat :o)

12:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home