Hedgehog Knits

Adventures in knitting from the eastern edge of Canada.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Odds and End

I had a little blocking party on the weekend:


Most of these are projects you've seen before in one stage or another. I've been finishing up a few things, and pulling out a few unfinished, hibernating projects for re-assessment. I even found some cute wooden buttons for the Trellis cardigan and sewed those on. It will be going in the mail next week.


And in the past two weeks, I think the only new project I've started is a pair of socks (of which the first is already finished). I'm not sure how long this latest bout of self-discipline is going to last, but for now, I'm going to take advantage of it to try to clear out some projects and plan ahead. The next step will be finding suitable buttons for the JoJo cardigan shown blocking, above. I'll do a proper reveal of that soon.

Nick and I had planned a little weekend getaway to go skiing next weekend, but suddenly we have had a few days of very spring-like weather, and the rain has taken out almost all of the snow. Looks like another weekend at home with my knitting!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianne said...

All these knits are fabulous. The little cardis are just beautiful. Little Trellis is GORgeous and so sweet!
Sorry about the rain/melted snow, happy about the weekend of knitting :^).

8:45 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh and I see some mitered squares in there too!

Nice work, and gorgeous little sweaters.

7:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home